We are excited to announce that we are making enhancements to our current credit card and loyalty program with the goal of providing you with a best-in-class experience. Rest assured, your VISA credit card will continue to work throughout this process, and you will retain all of your rewards points.
In mid-September our GoToMyCard site and our Dream Points rewards site will both be discontinued. Our VISA cardholders will be transitioning to two new websites to manage their VISA accounts and rewards online.
Access Your VISA Account Online:
You may continue to use our current site www.GoToMyCard.com, through September 17th, 2021. Unfortunately, there will be blackout period on September 18th and 19th where online VISA access will not be available.
If you are currently enrolled in eStatements through GoToMyCard, you may wish to download your statements to your computer by September 17th. Your backlog of statements will not carry over to the new eZCard site.
On or after September 20th, you will need to visit our new VISA site www.eZCardInfo.com to register as a new user. Once registered you can access eZCardInfo through our Online Banking site and Mobile Banking app by clicking on your VISA account, and then clicking the “View My VISA” button.
On or after September 20th, you will need to:
- Register as a new user of eZCardinfo.com
- Re-register for eStatements
- Re-register for any alerts that you’d like to receive
Access Your Rewards Online:
On September 18th, the rewards points you’ve earned will begin migrating from www.DreamPoints.com to www.ScoreCardRewards.com. It may to up to a month for your points to reflect on your new ScoreCard Rewards account, but rest assured all rewards points will carry over!
On or after September 18th, you will need to:
- Register as a new user of ScoreCardRewards.com
- Wait up to 30-days for your rewards balance to carry over
More Information on ScoreCard Rewards:
For every qualifying purchase, you will continue to earn valuable points. You can redeem your points for gift cards, top name-brand items, unbelievable vacation getaways, valuable services, and once-in-a lifetime experiences. Your new loyalty program will offer a wide variety of reward options including:
- Use your eligible card loyalty points to pay for qualifying online purchases at millions of PayPal merchants.
- Redeem your eligible card loyalty points to pay for in-store purchases at over 9,000 Walgreens® and at over 8,000 CVS® stores nationwide.
- Redeem loyalty points for instant discounts on fuel at participating Amoco®, BP®, or Shell® stations, right at the gas pump.
- Get top-shelf Merchandise Awards from brands like Apple®, Sony®, Bose®, Dyson® and many more with shipping options that include a one- or two-day delivery time.
- Book reservations for flights, hotels, car rentals, cruises, excursions, and more. Plus, when you’re booking, enjoy Trip Advisor integration, Google Maps™ technology to chart your itinerary, and the ability to redeem points for TSA Pre ®, so you can skip the line and save time getting where you want to go!
- Order gift cards from your favorite retailers for everyday purchases or to celebrate special events.
- Donate your points for a good cause to one of the more than 1.2 million non-profit organizations involved in our network’s Charitable Giving program.
- Use your points to purchase actual shares of stock in publicly traded companies.
- Redeem for tickets to theater, concerts and sporting events
What should you do next?
- Continue using your Adventure Credit Union card without interruption. You are continuing to earn points for your purchases. Even better, any available points on your existing rewards account will be automatically included as part of your new rewards account. Please note, points from your current rewards account will not be available for view or transactions on 09/18/2021 as it may take up to 30 days to reflect on your new rewards account.
- Visit www.ScoreCardRewards.com and create an account on or after 09/18/2021. You will need your card number to register. Also, for your protection, please make sure we have your email address or mobile phone number on your account so that we can verify your identity when you create your new rewards account.
- On or after 09/18/2021, log in into your new rewards portal to search and view all available redemption options, and more! It's that easy.
Do you have any questions about these exciting updates to our loyalty program? Our Customer Service Center is only a phone call away. Just call 800-323-2129 option 7. We are excited about offering you the industry's best rewards program and are committed to making this an easy transition for you. As always, thank you for your business.