See whats happening at the Credit Union.
While we’ve had to change some of the ways we serve you, we’re still here to help! If you call our Contact Center we’ll be there for you. However, you may experience a longer wait time than normal caused by the impact of the coronavirus pandemic.
We truly appreciate your patience and understanding during this time. Please know that the health and safety of our members and team are our top priorities as we continue to serve your financial needs.
To save you time, you can use online banking and mobile banking to securely:
- Check your accounts
- Deposit Checks (via mobile banking)
- Pay bills with Bill Pay
- Transfer funds
- See your statements
- Make payments
- Send a message to our Contact Center
Haven’t used online or mobile banking yet? It's easy to get started. For online banking, you can sign up here. We also have a first-time user guide that can help walk you through the process, you can find that here. For our mobile app, you must first create a user name and password through online banking before you can login. The app can be download from the App Store and Google Play.
COVID-19 Financial help:
If you are feeling a negative financial impact caused by the COVID-19 outbreak, please reach out to us at 800.323.2129 for assistance. Our Financial Guides are here to help find the right solutions for you.
Keep your accounts secure
Unfortunately, in times like these fraudsters see it as a perfect opportunity to try and take advantage of you. Here are some security tips and features to help keep your accounts safe.
- If someone calls and asks for a password or passcode, don't share it. Some scammers may try to gain your trust by spoofing Adventure’s caller ID and ask for a one-time passcode. We would never contact you via phone, email or text to request a one-time password.
- Fake emails, texts and phishing: Scammers use fake emails or texts to get you to share valuable personal information — like account numbers, Social Security numbers, or your login IDs and passwords. Please remember that just like with one-time passwords, we will never reach out in these ways asking for personal information.
- Sign up for free account alerts. Get email or text notifications for specific account activity that you can choose. To enroll in account alerts, log on to online banking and choose set alerts under the Options tab. In mobile banking choose alerts from the side menu.
- If you suspect fraudulent or suspicious activity with your account, call us at 800 323-2129
Thank you for your understanding. We truly appreciate your patience as we navigate this situation together.