Federal Regulation D limits you to six of these types of transfers every month from your Money Market Account:
- Transfers made using Online Banking
- Transfers made over the phone
- Overdraft transfers (made automatically to cover insufficient funds in other accounts)
Transactions not affected by Regulation D include transfers made to a loan
, transactions done in person at a branch, or transactions sent in by mail. If your account has reached its Regulation D limit, you may still complete withdrawals and transfers in person or by mail.
- A $5,000 minimum balance is required to earn interest
- Daily interest is paid to the Money Market account monthly